Monday, February 22, 2016

Tranfers/New Comp, Toe Healing, Some Rejections

2/22/16

Well with transfers I stayed in the same sector which was really cool. I got a guy named Elder Brown who is from Utah and he has the same time Elder Paul had (19 months) which is cool. The weather is hanging out around the same right now. Today was interesting as I hung out with some other Elders waiting for him to come from Quito. By the looks of things I might be here one change more then I probably will go. This next change will be 5 weeks which should be cool. The food is doing the same we get great food now. My toe is healing up but it will take a little while I think. So that is what happened with the changes.

With Elder Holland check the mission Facebook page, it is Ecuador Quito Mission and you will find the photos there. They have been posted if you want photos.

I hope the conference goes great. With this last week we had to make up for the Elder Holland conference. It was harder working just a little rejection but it went well. On Sunday we took lots of photos which I will send. But yeah I do have a new companion so that should be fun.


Elder Throop

Here's some pictures of some families in our area. The Ward Mission Leader had some families hold the sign and take pictures with the missionaries to help the members be more excited about working with the missionaries

The Family Cagua

The Yamaske Family (less Actives)

The Jumbo Family (they really like them a lot, but I can't tell from their expressions)

Hermano Tuitin, an investigator

Israel

The Gonzalez Family

No comments:

Post a Comment